Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I just ccd. my trip to Miami Beach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just ccd. my trip to Miami Beach

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2490640.story

    Next year, I'm going to Oregon for the 4th. No, wait... anytime BUT the 4th.

    Can it really be illegal to do something on Independence Day that's legal the rest of the year?

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3181876.story

    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,2273078.story

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just ccd. my trip to Miami Beach

    IMO Miami is a shitpot. Nothing good has ever came from that city besides a couple good college and pro f-ball teams. In the real world though there has really nothing came out of Miami that has be good for the human race.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •